Lifenotes #16: February & March 2022
The one where I did nothing but play Horizon.· 1 min read ⏱️
- I did a series of accessibility workshops and learnt a bunch! 💙
- Started the ADHD assessment process.
- Got some new glasses ✨
- Took Juno on a German Shepherd group walk 🐾
- Had a fun social with my work squad 🏌🏼♀️
- Caught some sunshine ☀️ 😎
- I started listening to the Office Ladies podcast on my walks with Juno and it’s been a lot of fun.
- A military veteran knows why your employees are leaving by Aaron De Smet and Adria Horn.
- How we calculate balances by Basma Taha.
- How to get away with murder was an entertaining watch.
- Thom hadn’t seen Shrek & Shrek 2 so we had to right that wrong 😂
- Horizon Forbidden West consumed my every non-work waking moment until I finished it.
- I started Life is Strange: True Colours but it hasn’t hooked me in yet, so I haven’t made it very far.
- Finished reading Traces, it was so interesting!
- Universal Holdout Groups at Disney Streaming by Tian Yang