Lifenotes #27: February 2023
Fun times with family and friends 💛· 2 min read ⏱️
- Got Beyoncé tickets 💃
- Accepted an offer on the house 🤞
- My lovely family came to visit 💛
- Went to a fun pots and pints evening with my pals and made some tiles
- Saw a couple of my work besties for drinks and pizza
- Hung out with Kevino and got to properly catch up
- The bear: finally got around to watching this and it was great fun 🎉
- Roman holiday: went my friend Rach to see it on the big screen, and it was lovely! Sometimes classic films have a level of misogyny that makes them hard to watch, but this one didn’t, it was quite sweet.
- White lotus series 2: was a bit meh, to be honest.
- Argentina 1985: watched this with my mum and sister when they came over and it was really good.
- Braids and Bowlers: Indigenous Bolivian Women Skateboard in Style in Celia D. Luna’s Empowered Portraits
- I tried using AI. It scared me. by Tom Scott
- The killing of a sacred deer: I do like Yorgos Lanthimos’ films in general, but this one was a bit meh.
- Top boy: summerhouse: loved this. I’d started the new series ages ago but only got through a couple of eps, so I went back to start from the beginning, and it was great. Made the new series better to me.
- Shrinking: my sister recommended this one to me and I’m really enjoying it. A good 30 min feel good comedy.