Lifenotes #28: March 2023
The one where I passed my driving test 🚗🎉· 2 min read ⏱️
- Passed my driving test! 🚗🎉
- Went to a really fun pigs pigs pigs pigs pigs pigs pigs gig in Leicester
- Caught up with my friend Huai after AGES
- Went to a fun R&B brunch with Nisha
- Celebrated with Nisha her getting into the fire service 🔥
- Had my first BSL exam - and passed 🎉
- Went to a frontend meetup in Sheffield, to see Lex speak and make new web friends 💛
- Went out for drinks with Jonathan’s lovely friends and had amazing pizza
- This is going to hurt: this was a great show, but not gonna lie, it was kinda depressing.
- Top boy: I’d started watching this a few years ago and sort of trailed off
- Chelsea Handler: Revolution: it was ok, she’s pretty funny at times, but her humour is not super up my street.
- Broker: this was so beautiful, totally made me cry a little at the cinema 😭
- Abbott Elementary series 2: this was a really fun series, I really enjoyed it.
- Why do we stop exploring new music as we get older? by Timothy McKenry
- Nimic: watched this short on Mubi, cause I quite like Yorgos Lanthimos, it was cool and unsettling.
- Rye lane: this was such a fun rom-com, would highly recommend it! Saw it with my friend Rach at Broadway ☺️
- Black ish: I started watching this cause I was after a half hour comedy, but I didn’t really get on with it.
- Loot: this was ok, not amazing 🤷♀️